Navalshore is the strategic event for the maritime value chain in Brazil and provides opportunities for companies to drive new revenue with a highly qualified audience. NATI, in partnership with ACOA & IBRD, invites eligible NL companies to participate in the upcoming mission to Navalshore 2013 Expo and Conference, to be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 13 – 15, 2013. Although funding is pending companies are encouraged to submit their application now.
Navalshore 2013 also offers a technical workshops’ series, Workboat South America Conference and Brazilian Shipyard Pavilion. The Technical Workshop Series features presentations from industry-leading experts on essential topics targeting the continual improvement of management and production strategies for shipyards and ship owners. The WorkBoat South America conference will present case studies and market perspectives for the workboat and support vessel industry. Finally, the Brazilian Shipyard Pavilion will be supported from the top two industry associations Abenav and Sinaval.
Navalshore 2012 attracted more than 16,000 highly qualified professional visitors, five international pavilions and business opportunities presented by 350 Brazilian and international exhibitors from 17 different territories, as well as professionals who came in from more than 40 countries. Navalshore 2012 attracted more than 40 shipyards and participation from 86% of Brazil’s most important shipyards, representing 10 different Brazilian states.
Eligible NL firms are offered 3 levels of participation based on their requirements. Delegate services include an in-market consultant to assist with arranging meetings during the conference, and eligible companies may also apply for longer term after care support from the in-market consultant, for up to six months after the conference. This aftercare will be designed to capitalize on the opportunities identified during attendance at Navalshore.
As a participant of the delegation, companies will receive:
- 1 shared booth and dedicated meeting space at the Navalshore Conference and Exhibition for the exclusive use of the NL delegation.
- Full access passes for the Conference and Exhibition.
- Access to the pre-conference briefing session, held in partnership with the Canadian Consulate, in Rio de Janeiro on Monday, August 12th, 2013.
- Access to an evening networking reception with the Consul General and invited guests.
- An in-market consultant will be provided to assist companies in arranging their business to business meetings, and to provide translation services.
- Assistance with the visa process and host hotel booking.
- Transportation to and from the conference site and the host hotel.
To download a PDF of the MISSION MEMBER APPLICATION FORM CLICK HERE.
The registration fee per company for participation at the Conference and Exhibition is $750. The fee per company for delegate participation and matchmaker services for the conference is $1,000. Companies interested in all services, conference and exhibition participation and matchmaker services for the conference and the extended aftercare services, will pay $1250.00.
Participants are responsible for the cost of round trip airfare, accommodation and meals.
TO REGISTER: please contact Natasha Hudson, Business Development Executive at NATI, by Friday, 31 May 2013.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Natasha Hudson, Business Development Executive, NATI, p:709.757.3253, www.nati.net
– 30 –