Following successful meetings during MAST Europe in Malmöof, NATO Armaments Group (NNAG) members including several US OPNAV leaders , NNAG has moved its next meeting in Poland to Gdansk to coincide with MAST Europe 2013. MAST’s tenth edition will take place at Amber Expo, Gdansk, Poland from Tue. – Thur. June 4-6, 2013 – the first event of its kind in the country, and in the Baltic region.
NATO will send fifty senior-level representatives (from national and international military staff in the NNAG representative groups and NATO agencies), accompanied by support staff. This participation adds an exciting dynamic to both MAST Conference and Exhibition profile, and broadens the networking horizon for the event.
The NATO Armaments Group (Chair: Netherlands) comprises:
- MCG/1 on Above Water Engagement (Chair: UK Navy)
- MCG/2 on Under Sea Engagement (Chair: French Navy)
- MCG/3 on Mines, Mine Countermeasures and Harbour Protection (Chair: German Navy)
- MCG/4 on Maritime Air Delivered Superiority (Chair: US Navy)
- MCG/5 on Effective C2 (Chair: US Navy)
- MCG/6 on Ship Design and Maritime Mobility (Chair: US Navy)
- MCG/7 on Maritime Environmental Protection (Chair: Royal Netherlands Navy)
- MCG/8 on Maritime Electronic Warfare (Chair: Royal Norwegian Navy)
- JCGUAV on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Chair: US)