NATI’s annual Industry Conference brings together the leaders of the local advanced technology sector. At the Knowledge Summit the key players and decision makers of the provinces technology community gather to learn from experts and share ideas. At the 2012 event, hundreds of business leaders came together for a day that was all about “What’s Next”. This year’s conference focuses on Embracing a Global Vision. Join us at NATI’s Knowledge Summit and learn how your company can compete to win in a global economy.
Technology is shaping the future of business. Technology has changed the way we do business, and evolved our local market into a global marketplace. Understanding this change is your key to success in the global business economy.
To compete in today’s business world you need to operate with a global vision. That’s what NATI’s Knowledge Summit is all about. It’s where you’ll learn how to use technology to reach global markets. It’s where you’ll see why continued investment in new technology and skills is crucial. It’s where expert speakers will deliver insightful talks on how and why you need to embrace a global vision.
- Michael Furdyk, Co-founder and Director of Technology , TakingITGlobal.org
- Kathryn Minshew, Founder and CEO, The Daily Muse
- Danielle Bochove, International financial journalist, host of CBC business and financial broadcasts
- Erick Vandeweghe, CIO advisor, partner of Technology Strategy and Architecture, Deloitte
- Lyle R. Wetsch, Social Media Expert and Associate Professor, Faculty of Business Administration, Marketing, Memorial University