On behalf of our partners in Canada, Brazil and India, International Science and Technology Partnerships Canada (ISTPCanada) and SmartGrid Canada, are pleased to invite you to participate in the:
- Canada-India Smart Grid Match-Making Mission from November 11 – 13, 2013 in New Delhi, India; (Click here for more details)
- Canada-Brazil Smart Grid Technology Partnering Mission from December 7 – 14, 2013 in Brazil. (Click here for more details)
These programs will focus on market-driven opportunities for R&D and business collaboration, in a wide spectrum of smart grid technologies, such as distribution automation, advanced metering infrastructure (AMI), energy storage, and fault/loss detection technologies, among others. The goal of these missions is to help forge new partnerships between leading Canadian smart grid technology companies, utilities and researchers with potential partners from India and Brazil.
These missions provide a unique opportunity to:
- Identify and meet new R&D partners;
- Participate in site visits and learn about existing grid technologies and market opportunities first-hand;
- Explore potential R&D and business opportunities;
- Discuss shared R&D interests, project ideas and opportunities for research collaboration; and advance existing partnerships.
Qualified companies may be eligible to receive up to 50 percent of mission travel costs from ISTPCanada.
For additional information, contact Tuhin Das at TuhinDas@istpcanada.ca or call 613-729-3069, ext. 225.