NATI, in partnership with OceansAdvance, ACOA and IBRD, invites eligible NL companies to participate in the upcoming mission to Brazil, including the Navalshore 2014 Expo and Conference, to be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 12 – 14, 2014.
Navalshore is the strategic event for the maritime value chain in Brazil and provides opportunities for companies to drive new revenue with a highly qualified audience.
Navalshore 2013 attracted more than 16,000 highly qualified professional visitors, five international pavilions and business opportunities presented by almost 400 Brazilian and international exhibitors from 19 different territories, as well as professionals from over 40 countries. Navalshore 2013 attracted more than 40 shipyards and participation from over 86% of Brazil’s most important shipyards, representing 10 different Brazilian states.
Navalshore 2014 offers a technical workshop series, the Workboat South America Conference and the Brazilian Shipyard Pavilion. The Technical Workshop Series features presentations from industry-leading experts on essential topics targeting the continual improvement of management and production strategies for shipyards and ship owners. The WorkBoat South America conference will present case studies and market perspectives for the workboat and support vessel industry. Finally, the Brazilian Shipyard Pavilion will be supported from the top two industry associations Abenav and Sinaval.
As a participant of the delegation, your company can avail of:
- 1 shared booth and dedicated meeting space at the Navalshore Conference and Exhibition for the exclusive use of the NL delegation.
- Full access passes for the Conference and Exhibition.Access to the NL delegate briefing session, held in partnership with the Canadian Consulate, in Rio de Janeiro on Monday, Aug. 11, 2014.
- An in-market consultant will be provided to assist companies in arranging their business-to-business meetings, to provide translation services where required, and to accompany those delegates who wish to travel to a secondary location prior to the Navalshore exhibition.
- Assistance with the visa process and host hotel booking.
- Transportation to and from the conference site and the host hotel each day.
The registration fee per company for participation at the Conference and Exhibition is $1,500. The fee includes all services noted above.
Participants are responsible for the cost of round trip airfare, accommodation and meals. Eligible companies may apply to the provincial Government’s Business Development Support Program for travel cost support, through the Department of Innovation, Business and Rural Development.
An additional opportunity for those companies participating in this mission is assistance for travel for business-to-business activities in the week prior to the mission to the regions of Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre or Macaé before returning to Rio de Janeiro for Navalshore 2014 with the mission ending there Aug. 14, 2014, after the conference.
This potential second destination is optional and has no impact on your company’s eligibility to participate in the mission and Navalshore exhibition and meeting schedule.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 09 May 2014
To register for this, please contact Natasha Hudson, Business Development Executive at NATI T:709.757.3253; e: email@example.com