WHEN: 22 – 23 May, 2012
WHERE: Crowne Plaza Den Haag-Promenade
THEME: The Next Arctic Frontiers: Yamal–Chukchi–Beaufort–Greenland–Barents–Caspian
The 6th Harsh Weather Summit will focus on the arctic markets of Canada- Greenland-Russia- Kazakhstan; bringing together international oil companies, service companies and contractors, research institutions and governments.
The key objective of the EnergyWise Arctic Platform is to bring together the best minds in the public/ private sectors so that trends can be explained, and compared with similar geographical areas. The emphasis is on conceptualization of ideas, process and strategy; not their technical implementations.
A new feature is the Joint Industry Projects (JIPS) highlighting key innovations covering:
- Transportation and Infrastructural JIPs
- Arctic Standards
- Operating Issues
Because of the high-level presentations, this summit is an excellent business development platform to envisage new innovations, and technology trends.
Participation is solicitied on a number of levels:
- As a sponsor (bronze, silver, gold or platinum)-please contact our office for further information;
- As a participant in our Knowledge Centre where your company can dialogue about new business and technology trends;
- As a company submitting a presentation;
- As a delegate attending the summit.