Register today for OTC’s Arctic Technology Conference 10-12 February 2014 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston. Join senior industry executives and professionals at this highly focused, international event and address the latest technologies and innovative practices needed for exploration and production in the Arctic.
• 150+ Presentations
• 4 Topical Luncheons
• 5 Panels and Special Sessions
• Exhibition Luncheon
• ATC on Ice Receptions
• Plenary Session
• Arctic Core Capabilities
• Arctic Trailblazers
• Arctic Past Projects
• Global Arctic Market Outlook — Pushing the Frontier
Whether you are attending a panel discussion, dining with colleagues at a topical luncheon or networking at receptions, you won’t want to miss this highly specialized event.
Featuring key executives and technical experts, topical luncheons are an ideal place to dine and learn more about cutting-edge science, engineering technologies and ongoing innovations that circum-Arctic exploration demands. This year’s lineup includes:
- The Pursuit of Environmental Science in Support of Arctic Offshore Exploration — A. Michael Macrander (Chief Scientist, Shell Alaska)
- Sirluaq 3-D — Beaufort Sea Marine Seismic — Kevin Williams (Manager of Exploration Operations, Chevron Canada Resources)
- *The Need for Relief Well Equivalency — An Industry and Stakeholder Perspective — Bill Scott (General Manager, Chevron Arctic Center, Calgary, Canada) and Frank Pokiak (Chair, Inuvialuit Game Council, Tuktoyaktuk, NWT, Canada)
- The Arctic: Opening of a New Ocean — Implications for the Energy and Shipping and Offshore Sectors — Jostein Mykletun(Royal Norwegian Consulate General)
Seating is limited — purchase your ticket with online registration, or call +1 918 560 2617 to add tickets today.
VISIT THE EXHIBITION