DATE: 29 – 31 October, 2013
LOCATION: Rio de Janeiro
OTC Brasil is one of the world’s foremost events for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection. It is organized by the Offshore Technology Conference and Instituto Brasileiro de Petróleo, Gás e Biocombustíveis.
OTC Brasil 2013 will attract the worlds foremost experts and companies to share knowledge, make new contacts, and explore the latest technologies.This conference is happening at an exciting time for the Brazilian E&P industry.
To visit the Conference and Exhibition website click here.
Abundant Opportunities Await in Brazil
The 11th Bid Round held in May by the Brazilian National Petroleum Agency (ANP) gathered record investment bonus rates with the participation of 30 operating companies from 12 countries. Two more bid rounds will be held later this year, including the most anticipated bid for pre-salt, which will place the Libra field on the market. Petrobras recently issued USD 11 billion of bonds abroad. This operation allowed the company to capture resources previewed in their large investment plan.
Exhibit at OTC Brasil
We invite you to take advantage of this strong market and showcase your companys products to more than 10,000 industry leaders. Limited exhibit space is available.To view the exhibit floor plan, see who is exhibiting, and to learn about sponsorship opportunities CLICK HERE.
Highlights from the Technical Program
The technical program covers a wide range of topics from exploration to production. Here are highlights:
- Hear from the ANP Director details of the pre-salt lease sale.
- Learn from experts the key lessons from megaprojects and how to avoid losses.
- Understand how to fully comply with regulatory constraints and how to avoid constraints to the development.
- Focus on new and field-proven technologies that increase safety and efficiency.
- Participate in discussion on pre-salt reservoirs, challenges in drilling, completion, subsea processing and separation, and floating production units technologies.
Registration is now open for OTC Brasil. Attendees may pay in US dollars or Brazilian reals.To Register CLICK HERE.
OTC Brasil is also offering group discounts on hotels, airport transportation, and guest tours. Visit our Accommodations and Travel page to learn more.