NSBI, in partnership with ACOA and the Atlantic Provinces, is currently recruiting Nova Scotia ocean technology companies interested in participating as a co-exhibitor Oceans 17 Anchorage. This year’s event is anticipated to have over 2,000 attendees from leaders in the industry, academia, military, and government.
Oceans 17 is a premier forum for the international marine community to meet and discuss topical issues. This year’s theme, “Our Harsh and Fragile Ocean,” or “How to Protect the Fragile from the Harsh with application of modern technology and traditional knowledge working together” will bring consideration of the issues of Climate Change, Diminishing Arctic Ice Pack, Ocean Acidification, Increase vessel traffic in Arctic waters, Energy extraction and much more.
As a co-exhibitor in the Oceans 17 Atlantic Canadian Pavilion, each company will receive the following:
- Booth space* (10-foot x 10-foot) with 8-foot high back drape and 3-foot high side rails
- Company identification sign (44 in w x 7 in h)
- Company listing in the conference directory
- 1 full conference registration and 2 booth personnel passes
- Participation at the Atlantic Canada Networking Reception hosted within the Pavilion
*Note: All booth furnishings (excluding carpet) are the responsibility of the company.
Registration fee: $1,150.00 ($1,000.00 + $150.00 HST)
The HST will be added when you pay through PalPal. Space is limited (only 8 booths). Each company is responsible for all travel, accommodation, and meals in the market.
Registration deadline: July 31, 2017
Please contact Shelly Petten email@example.com for additional information.