DATE: July 8, 2013
TIME:8:30 – 3:30
– Coffee And Registration:8:30 – 9:00 am
– Presentation: 9:00 am
– One-on-One Meetings: 12:00 – 3:30pm
LOCATION: Sheraton, St. John’s, GArrison/Signal Room
Brazil is home to one of the world’s fastest-growing economies. Since 2010, the Department of Innovation, Business and Rural Development has been working to identify, evaluate and map opportunities in this market for Newfoundland and Labrador companies and organizations. Stay tuned for the following Brazil market activities in the coming months.
With funding from the International Business Development Agreement (IBDA), IBRD commissioned market research on Atlantic Canadian opportunities in two specific regions of Brazil:
- Northeastern Brazil: Rio Grande do Norte; Ceara; Paraiba; Pernambuco; Bahia; and,
- Southern Brazil:Rio Grande do Sul; Santa Catarina; Parana.
The defined sectors of the research were:
- Ocean Technology–Ocean Observation and Science, Marine Transportation,
- Oil and Gas Supply and Services,
- Infrastructure, and
- Aerospace and Defence.
The research was conducted by OCO Global’s Brazil Branch, in conjunction with Miller Dickenson Blais. The research findings will be delivered at this event.
Contact: Rebecca Hefferton, (709) 729-1629