You don’t want to miss this. Save the Date:
Representatives of ocean technology clusters, institutions and companies from Spain, Italy, and the United Kingdom will be in St. Johns from Sept. 28-30.
Cluster members are invited to meet the delegates at an introductory roundtable and lunch on Thursday, September 29, 2011 from 9:30am 1:00pm at the NRC Institute for Ocean Technology. Please RSVP to Cathy Hogan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following organizations will be represented on the mission . For further information on the those attending please click on any delegates of interest below:
- Codevintec Srl, Milan, Italy
- CONISMA the National Consortium of Italian Marine Science Universities
- DLTM Marine Technologies Cluster of the Region of Liguria, Italy
- AZTI Tecnalia (also representing the Basque Marine Cluster), Pasaia, Spain
- Centro Tecnológico Naval y del Mar, Murcia, Spain
- Nautilus Oceanica, Madrid, Spain
- National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, UK
- Plymouth Marine Laboratory, Plymouth, UK
The group will be accompanied by Trade Commissioners from the Canadian Embassies in Madrid and Rome, and the Canadian High Commission in London.
Please see attached for more details on the European participants. If you are interested in a one-on-one meeting with any of the inbound delegates, please contact Clare McIntyre: email@example.com.