The Newfoundland & Labrador division of Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters, in partnership with the Manufacturing Insights Program, will be hosting a full day conference focused on technology and innovation.
The conference, titled “Demystifying Technology & Innovation: Taking Down the Barriers” will take place on May 10th at The Holiday Inn, St. John’s, and is poised to set the stage for current best practices in technology and innovation.
The conference will feature keynote speaker Bob McDonald, host of CBC’s Quirks & Quarks, alongside presenters
- Dr. Ian Potter, Vice President, Engineering, National Research Council;
- Kendra MacDonald, Partner, Deloitte; and
- Jayson Myers, President and CEO, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters, as well as a
Panel Discussion with local innovators:
- Allan Cramm, General Manager, Anaconda Mining;
- Chad Collett, President, SubC Imaging; and
- Maurice Tuff, President, Lemur Motors.
The afternoon will conclude with a choice of one of two Innovation Insights tours: (1) The Manufacturing Technology Centre at the College of the North Atlantic, or (2) The Mechatronics Laboratory at Memorial University.