DATE: 15-19 April, 2013
LOCATION: Bilbao Exhibition Centre, Azkue Round 1, Ansio-Barakaldo 48902, Bilbao, Spain
EVE (the Basque Energy Agency) and TECNALIA is organising a series of symposia, seminars and other activities related to marine energy. The event, Bilbao Marine Energy Week, will be staged within the wider framework of the Sinaval Eurofishing trade fair.
Billed by organizers as the “greatest marine energy event in Southern Europe” Bilbao Marine Energy Week includes five days of seminars networking and an exposition featuring international experts in offshore wind and ocean energy. They will discuss issues related to the marine environment, renewable energy, the latest technological advances and leading-edge projects.
This event targets professionals involved in the field of marine renewable Energy, including offshore wind, tidal current and wave Energy and companies looking for new opportunities and market diversification in this emerging sector.
Groundbreaking / pioneering industry, R & D qualioty high and government support have combined to position the Basque Country at the Forefront of the marine renewable energy sector. For a week, Bilbao will be a meeting point for keynote / leading international experts n the world of marine Energy and professionals With An Interest In This growth sector.
Bilbao Marine Energy Week will include a number of technical seminars, professional meetings, technical visits and social events.
Exhibition space for marine energy companies now available. Space rental is for the exhibit of marine energy technologies, products and services starts as part of a full event including:
International Meetings and Workshops. Open to companies and organisations interested in including their marine energy meetings in the programme.
- Offshore Wind Conference.
- 5th International Ocean Energy Conference.
- 1st Exhibition on Marine Renewable Energy: Conferences coffee breaks and lunches will be served in the exhibiting area.
- Business brokerage: Face-to-face business meetings with European promotion and agenda exchange programme provided by Enterprise Europe Network.
- Technical Site visits: Visit to the Mutriku wave energy plant and to the facilities of those exhibiting companies that want to include a visit for the attendees and speakers of the conferences.
For more information, CLICK HERE to visit the Website or contact organizers at: firstname.lastname@example.org. OR Sr. Inés Achúcarro, Foreign Affairs Area Manager, Tel. +34 94 40 40 031/ email@example.com / www.sinaval.eu