AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America is the premier forum for reviewing, assessing and discussing the current state of the unmanned systems market. The event brings together the key leaders and decision-makers in the industry. Officials from government and user organizations around the world attend and participate in the symposium program.
The Department of Business will be hosting a Newfoundland and Labrador booth at AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America 2011
August 16 – 19, 2011
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC.
There will be 450 plus Exhibitors (43,900 sq. meters of exhibit space) and 6,500 plus Attendees, including:
• Commercial and defence operators;
• CEOs and high-level decision-makers;
• Government and industry program managers;
• Policy makers; and
• Scientists, researchers and students.
Representation from over 30 countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States. As well as indoor demonstration areas for air, ground and maritime vehicles.
There will also be over 150 Technical, Workshop, Panel and Poster Presentations in the following:
• Military, civil and commercial applications;
• Updates on the latest industry trends and future programs;
• Panel discussions to influence future policies and decision making; and
• Technology transfer, interoperability and commonality discussions across domains and much more!
This is not a formal mission; therefore interested companies will be responsible for their own registration, transportation and accommodation. This is an offer to companies from this province to utilize the 20X20 booth as a base of operations alongside the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Contact: If you wish to participate in the Newfoundland and Labrador booth at AUVSI 2011, please contact Natasha Hudson, Business Development Coordinator at 709-757-3253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.