DATE: 2 – 3 October 2013
LOCATION: Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland, St John’s, NL, Canada
North America’s leading Arctic shipping event returns to St John’s this year tackling strategic challenges and commercial opportunities in Arctic operations.
- Hear from ship operators on what works and what is missing for operations in the High North
- Assess the potential impact of Canada’s chairmanship of the Arctic Council
- Discover the details of US policy towards the Arctic
- Receive an update on the Polar Code
- Understand the viewpoint of the Northern Communities in establishing effective marine policies in the Arctic