DATE: 12 – 13 Nov. 2013
LOCATION: Scandic KNA Hotel, Oslo, Norway
Delivering technology innovations and operational excellence to achieve safe, sustainable and economical development of Arctic resources
Arctic Oil & Gas at a glance:
- The Icelandic National Energy Authority will review development and exploitation opportunities in a new energy frontier.
- Get an update on the global Arctic oil & gas outlook from Rystad Energy.
- Nunaoil will discuss the role of the Arctic in a global context.
- GECON will highlight the challenges and development opportunities in the Russian Arctic.
- Determining the goals, gaps and solutions in evacuation, survival and rescue from the Marine Institute.
- North Energy will examine the key logistics challenge in the High North.
- Getting the economics right – the true costs of Arctic hydrocarbon development.
PLUS a focus day seminar on Monday 11 Nov. 2013: Ice Management for Offshore Oil & Gas Operations
Technology innovations and strategies to safeguard offshore operations
- Integrated ice management solutions to support offshore operations
- Ice-guard vessels for drill ships & rigs in the High North: a benefit or just another cost?
- Ice surveys and detection of ice
BOOKINGS CONFIORMED BY Friday 18 October 2013 will save up to £500 on registrations. Contact Stephen Newey, Senior Delegate Relations Manager directly with regard to booking discounts.
Conference and seminar are separately bookable or available as a three day package. This conference is also available to be booked as a package with our Arctic Oil Spill conference.
As the Delegate Relations Manager Stephen Newey can take care of all registrations.
You can register in the following ways:
- Phone – +44 (0) 20 7017 6691
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org (simply reply to this email with the delegate names)