DATE: September 9 – 12, 2013,
LOCATION Halifax , NS, Canada
BioMarine is a unique 4-day trans-sectorial business convention dedicated to marine bio-resources, which this year will showcase
- Marine Natural Products,
- Aquaculture and Aquafeed, and
- Marine Bio-Technologies.
BioMarine brings together the business, scientific, finance and civil society communities to draw out innovative and concrete solutions to advance sustainable economic development of this rapidly growing industry sector.
To Visit the BioMarine 2013 WebSite Click Here.
Top Reasons to Attend BioMarine:
- A unique business convention and one to one business meetings
- A theme-focused program complemented by special sessions to optimize business networking opportunities
- New this year, BioMarine welcomes the participation of EUREKA!
- Debates, round tables involving interviews, discussions and audience participation
- Dedicated VIP Lunches to foster business opportunities
- A trade show which is open to participants from business, investment, scientific sectors alike
- A closing public plenary which includes an exclusive live interview of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco
- A discovery day
- Post-Convention Site Visits
BioMarine © International Business Convention 2013 Halifax, Canada is co-organized by BioTopics and National Research Council of Canada..
We are here to answer your questions:
- Registration : Biomarine2013@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
- Programme: email@example.com
- Sponsoring opportunities : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibition/sponsoring questions and applications : Biomarine2013@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
- Innovation Forum: Biomarine2013@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
- BioMarine Resources Directory: email@example.com
- BioMarine Chairman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BioMarine Asia Oceania representative: email@example.com