The deadline for abstract submission to OCEANS’13 MTS/IEEE San Diego has been extended to May 17, 2013. Your abstracts may be submitted on one of three categories:
- Standard IEEE/OES Paper – abstract, paper, technical session or poster presentation, publication in IEEE Xplore. Poster presentation of a paper, if the author chooses the option, is at the discretion of the Technical Program Chair.
- Student Poster Contest – abstract, paper, poster presentation, Publication in IEEE Xplore
- Special Sessions (Workshops, Forums, etc.) – abstract and presentation, no publication
Standard and Student Poster submissions should be made on-line through the conference website. Contact the Technical Program Chair for submission to Special Sessions.
The local topics and the conference core topics are listed under the Technical Program header on the website.
Paper proposals (extended abstracts) of approximately 500-1000 words and including equations and figures should be submitted in English.
- Abstracts should clearly explain the intended paper and its technical significance
- Abstracts should be two pages long, including figures, equations, and references
- Abstracts must be submitted on-line via the conference website and must be uploaded in PDF format
- Abstracts must be original work
- Abstracts shall not be advertisements nor overly commercial
To submit an abstract please CLICK HERE and follow the Submit Abstract link at the bottom.
For more information please contact Barbara Fletcher, Technical Program Chair
– 30 –