April 19, 2012: At it’s recent Annual General Meeting, the Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association elected five new Directors to its Board. They include:
- Stephanie Curran – Worley Parsons
- David Fay – Fay Environmental
- Kaylen Hill – Altius Minerals
- Deidre Puddister – Pennecon Limited
- Frank Ricketts – Nalcor Energy
The returning Directors are:
- Susan Sherk – AMEC Environment & Infrastructure
- Dale Decker – Dale Decker
- Don Drew – Newco Metals
- Perry Trimper – Stantec Consulting Ltd.
Board positions will be decided upon at the first meeting of NEIA’s Board of Directors. Click here for more information and resources from NEIA’s 2012 AGM.