SOS 2017 theme: “The Ocean Sustainable Development Goal (SDG 14):
Business Leadership and Business Opportunities”
Over three days, in Halifax, Canada, the 5th Sustainable Ocean Summit (SOS) will advance ocean sustainable development by tackling critical industry challenges.
The SOS will address ocean industry projections and the future of the ocean economy, climate change adaptation, ocean acidification, sustainable fishing and aquaculture, energy from the ocean, marine pollution, marine biodiversity, ecosystem management, increasing ocean knowledge – and other topics critical to SDG 14.
Be a part of the premier forum for advancing global industry leadership and collaboration ocean sustainable development, science, and stewardship.
- All Access Pass to Full Program Activities
- Access to All Presentation and Exhibits
- Opening Cocktail Reception on the 28th November
- Food and Beverages Throughout the Program from 29th November (8:00 AM) to 1st December (5:30 PM)
SOS 2017 Abstract Deadline Extended to 1 September 2017!
In the coming weeks, each SOS 2017 session topic group will be featured in a series of communications outlining the issues, challenges and the opportunities that will be addressed in the SOS.
• Paris – Halifax: 10h
• Tokyo/Shanghai – Halifax: 17h
• Johannesburg – Halifax: 21h