The April issue of the Marine Technology Society Newsletter is now available on this site. For the latest news on technology developments, international exhibition opportunities, calls for papers, upcoming conferences, scholarships, career openings and networking opportunities check out this issue It Includes feature articles on
• The challenges East Africa must overcome to become one of the world’s biggest energy frontiers
• Bluefin Robotics successful completion of deep-water testing on a specialized UUV for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
• Developments in the remotely operated vehicle (ROV) market is booming, as offshore operators take advantage of rapid advancements in unmanned technology
• How microbes are surviving and thriving in the Mariana Trench at 1,000 times the pressure of organisms at the surface
• Solutions for the development of resources on the continental shelf and in oceanographic surveying of domestic and international oceans have been in demand for various federal and international programs.
For the details on these and other stories and information in the MTS April E-News Click Here.
– 30 –