APEC’s annual business Outlook conference will take place on Tue 7 Nov. 2017 – St. John’s, NL at Delta St. John’s.
Here are five reasons to register now for this morning-only event.
1. Enlightening keynote speakers fom the diplomatic and business sectors outlining global opportunities for Atlantic businesses.
- Susan le Jeune d’Allegeerschecque, British High Commissioner to Canada
2. APEC’s exclusive economic analysis and outlook for Atlantic Canada in 2018 to support your business planning.
- Current trends show PEI is leading the region, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are lagging the national pace, and Newfoundland and Labrador is struggling to recover from lower commodity prices. Will these trends and provincial rankings continue in 2018?
- Atlantic Canada’s annual exports to the US exceed $23 billion and sustain more than 90,000 jobs. With NAFTA being renegotiated, is this still the best market, or should Atlantic businesses focus more on the EU or emerging markets such as China?
- Will a stronger Canadian dollar stifle a recovery in exports, while higher interest rates curb consumer spending and new home construction?
3. Benefit from practical tips and insights on how and where to succeed outside Atlantic Canada, from a panel of business leaders representing a diverse range of industries from ocean technology and seafood to pet food and gaming technology.
4. Network with the region’s business, government and community leaders and engage in the conversation with interactive voting.
5. Register now while early-bird rates are available for both individual seats and tables for six delegates. Purchasing a table is an excellent way to guarantee your team and your network are working from the same analysis of the region’s most pertinent economic information.