Space is limited, have you sent your EOI yet?
We are seeking creative ways to provide programs and services to assist our firms to resume doing international business quickly and without delay.
Thinking of Exhibiting at OCEANS 2020
Exhibiting at OCEANS 2020 gives you access and networking opportunities with the industry’s leaders, top scientists, technologists, engineers, and government agencies.
Join the thousands of professionals who have made OCEANS their home for continued learning:
- Businesses, institutions, individual professionals and students who are ocean engineers, technologists, policy makers and educators.
- Members of academia, government and industry who want a common forum for the exchange of information and ideas.
- Professionals interested in all aspects of science, engineering, and technology that address research, development, and operations pertaining to all bodies of water; this includes the creation of new capabilities and technologies from concept design through prototypes, testing, and operational systems to sense, explore, understand, develop, use, and responsibly manage natural resources.
- Individuals interested in sessions that are scientific, literary, and educational in character that strive for the advancement of the theory and practice of electrotechnology, allied branches of engineering, and related arts and sciences, applied to all bodies of water; and the maintenance of high professional and ethical standards among its members and affiliates.
- Come meet bright young women from the Atlantic Region. Maybe she’s your future work term student or permanent employee.
- Create new relationships in the entire marine technology supply chain – government, scientific, military, and commercial customers are waiting to be introduced to your company.
- Expand into new markets – international, government, commercial, and scientific.
- Raise the profile of your company.
- Align your brand with the marine science, technology and engineering sector.
- Network with fellow industry leaders.
- Attend technical program and learn what is next in marine science, technology and engineering.
Please advise of your interest in participating in this event no later than Friday, May 15, 2020.
Please submit your interest or any questions to Cathy Hogan, Executive Director, OceansAdvance: email@example.com
Note: This event and associated programs are dependent upon the lifting of travel bans, etc.