Date: January 8, 2019
Time: 2pm – 3pm
Location: Delta St. John’s Hotel
CanExport is a Federal Government program that provides financial support (up to 50% reimbursement of eligible expenses) to businesses for a wide range of export marketing activities.
TradeNL is welcoming a delegation from Ottawa on January 8th to introduce this program to the business community in Newfoundland and Labrador. Join us to learn about how CanExport can support your firm’s growth, and stick around afterwards to mingle with other businesses in the province that are exporting!
Registration is free, but required.
Click Here to Register
More About CanExport
For firms with between $100,000 and $1,000,000 in annual revenue, CanExport can reimburses up to 50 percent of eligible international business expenses. Eligible expenses include:
- Travel for meetings/events with key contacts from target market
- Participation to trade events to meet key contacts from target market
- Interpretation services for target market
- Marketing tools- adaptation and translation for target market
- IP protection/certification/ adaptation of contracts for target market
- Business, tax or legal advice for target market
- Market research/ key contacts identification/b2b for target market
To learn more about the program, visit the website by clicking here.
Industry groups working collaboratively towards job creation and economic development in Newfoundland and Labrador through the support of increased trade and investment activities