connect. engage. advance.
OceansAdvance is your connection point to the ocean technology
innovation ecosystem in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Electronics Engineering Design
- Environmental Monitoring
- High-level Software
- Inspection & Maintenance
- Sub-sea Engineering Design
- Sub-sea Sensors
- Systems Integration Engineering
SubC Imaging, located in Clarenville, Newfoundland and Labrador, creates some of the most advanced underwater optical imaging systems in the world.
Driven by a philosophy of constant improvement and innovation combined with reliability and ease of use. SubC has established a reputation as established itself is proud of to be a part several high profile international projects including the search for Amelia Earhart’s plane wreckage and a survey of the Australian World War II light cruiser, the HMAS Sydney wreck. SubC has also had extensive involvement in Ocean Networks Canada Neptune and University of Washington’s RSN ocean observatories.
Ocean Technology Markets: Offshore Oil & Gas underwater inspections and surveys, marine science and research, ocean exploration and archaeology, environmental monitoring, seabed mapping and surveys, deep sea mining, mine detection and port security. SubC's products are designed for harsh environments and ease of use with ROVs, AUVs, towed platforms, ocean observatories and drop-camera systems.
Core Technology Competencies:
- State of the art underwater cameras including Digital Stills, HD and UHD (4K) for all ocean depths.
- Underwater lighting, lasers and batteries
- Digital video recording and overlaying solutions for media management and video streaming.
- Fully integrated and tested custom systems for client specific applications
- Custom engineering for client projects.
Percentage of Annual Revenues from Ocean Technology Activities: 100%