Companies who are involved or who plan to become involved in the exploration and production of hydrocarbon reserves in the Arctic may find this three-day conference insightful.
This annual event continues to attract senior professionals from the oil and gas industry.
Among the items on the agenda for this year are the following:
- Hear from Douglas-Westwood on their forecasts for oil and gas activity and opportunities in Arctic regions
- Hear from The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on their strategy for the High North
- Rosgeologiya will provide an insight into Russia’s strategy for its Arctic resources
- Gain an insight from the sectors leading oil companies, including Shell International Exploration and Production, into their views on the commercial, strategic and technical challenges inherent in the Arctic
- UNEP/GRID-Arundal will explain the importance and benefit of early engagement with local communities from
- DNV will present OSCAR – an oil spill prediction model and contingency tool