DATE: Tuesday, June 11, 2013
TIME: 1:30 pm
Are you curious about the 6th Annual SEUS/CP Business to Business Mission and if it is a fit for your company? Join us for an informational webinar that will discuss and outline opportunities about the B2B mission taking place in Halifax, NS this July 14-16th, 2013.
Mike McMurray the leader in the SEUS Canada Partnership will discuss opportunities at the upcoming annual conference being held July 14-16 in Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada. Mike will discuss the overall conference and the opportunities to participate in one-on-one meetings with anchor companies Emera, Nalcor, Irving Shipbuilding, Huntington Ingalls, Port of Montreal, and Lockheed Martin and other participating firms. These contractors are involved in some of the following areas:
- $25 billion national shipbuilding program for the Canadian Navy, with a large part focused on technology in the ships.
- $7.9 billion Muskrat Falls Hydroelectric project which is the next phase of the giant Churchill Falls project in Labrador. This project will also include the Maritime Link: a 480 km undersea cable carrying power from Labrador to Nova Scotia and then on through the power grid to New Brunswick to the northeast USA.
- Increased oil & gas production and exploration.
- Number of wind power projects throughout the region and work on harnessing the tides of the Bay of Fundy.
- IT and Digital Media sectors and technologies that support Logistics with the Halifax Port
All of this activity opens up great new opportunities for partnerships and joint ventures as projects and companies on a fast track seek new technologies and better processes. Individual companies will have the opportunity to learn how to meet and discuss these opportunities.
CONFIRM YOU WEBINAR REGISTRATION: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your province named in the subject line, and Include your full contact information. A confirmation will be sent with a link to the webinar.
FoLLOWING THE WEBINAR: If you have questions or are interested in applying for a travel stipend to help offset costs to attend this B2B mission contact
call Carolann Pollett, International Trade Officer, IBRD, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, Email:email@example.com, Phone: 709-729-4617, Fax: 709-729-5124, www.gov.nl.ca