August 18-21, 2020 (REVISED DATE)
With support from the Province of NS and the Government of Canada, below is the outline of mission benefits and activities you will receive as a mission participant:
- Booth space in the exhibition– We have secured a 400 sg ft booth space in the exhibition to allow visibility and networking and to provide a means for basic company promotion (via company brochures and material at the booth). The booth will also have a few tables & chairs for meeting space and will be staffed by MRC at all times.
- Canada Booklet and Booth PPT – you will be listed in the “Canada Booklet” that will developed for this mission and will include mission participants company profile, logo, contact and website. You will also have the opportunity to have a 5-slide presentation looping on-screen at the booth.
- Presentation Opportunity in IPF Exhibition Showcase – As part of the MRC mission and booth, you will be able to give a short presentation in the IPF exhibition showcase area during the show. Once they release more details and the schedule, I can work with you to determine an appropriate time slot. More details to come.
- IPF Conference delegate pass – as part of the MRC, you will receive one (1) full conference delegate pass ($2000 + value)
- Conference B2B– As a conference full delegate, you will have access to the conference B2B platform that will allow you to connect with and set meetings with other conference attendees / key industry players. *We will not be contracting a dedicated matchmaker for this event as you will have access to the above platform
- Delegate briefing session – We will host and in-country (informal) briefing session (likely a dinner) that will allow all mission participants the opportunity to meet and network, and allow MRC staff an opportunity to review mission details and activities with participants.
For more information click here.