Join NATI on Tuesday, February 23rd, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m., for a morning information session with Mr. Stéphane Crépeau, Atlantic Canada’s ICT Trade Commissioner for Global Affairs Canada (GAC). This information session will include an overview of the new CanExport Program for Exporting SMEs, followed by a Q & A session where Stéphane will answer your questions regarding the program.
CanExport Program Highlights:
- Reimburses up to 50 percent of eligible expenses:
- Requires that the applicant match funds on a one-to-one basis;
- Provides a minimum contribution of $10,000 (requires that the total cost of eligible activities be at least $20,000) and a maximum contribution of $99,999 (which requires that the total cost of eligible activities be at least $199,998);
- Is open, with few exceptions, to all industry sectors.
- Is open, with few exceptions, to companies looking at export markets worldwide.
Eligible costs include travel (for a maximum of 2 employees), contractor fees (i.e. booth expenses, trade show spaces, etc.), Consultants fees (i,e, organizing B2B meeting), etc. Click here for information on the CanExport Program.
To Register for this event, please contact Natasha or Dyanna at NATI:
Marketing and Business Development Coordinator, NATI
Business Development Executive, NATI