DATE: Friday, 2 May 2014
TIME: 10:00–11:30 a.m.
LOCATION: Genesis Centre Boardroom Inco Centre
230 Elizabeth Ave.St. John’s NF
In the rapidly evolving business climate, innovation is critical to maintain a competitive edge. That’s why many businesses are taking advantage of government incentives to enhance their capital position and stimulate growth. However, effectively navigating these complex programs while deriving as much value as possible is still a challenge for many companies.
Join us on 2 May where our advisors will lead you through strategies to help you grow your business using tax incentives and provide ways to help you avoid common pitfalls. Topics discussed will include:
- A review of the new eligibility criteria for Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) tax credits
- How to build and strengthen your SR&ED claim
- Preparing for a government audit
- A brief overview of other complimentary government programs that can
- help your business
- Real life examples of successful – and unsuccessful – SR&ED claims situations
RSVP by 25 April 2014 to http://genesiscentre.eventbrite.ca