BlueTech Global Connect
May presenting companies:
The BlueTech Global Connect (BGC) webinar series is designed to connect exciting BlueTech companies from around the world with potential advisors, investors and partners globally. Please join us each month to hear and virtually meet 3 great BlueTech companies from various countries.
Why: The Blue Economy is large, growing and global. Innovative BlueTech SMEs need help to expand as they offer solutions to global problems. The goal of this webinar series is to connect exciting BlueTech SMEs to the array of contacts they need to successfully expand internationally – investors, management, and academic, channel, distribution, Joint Venture, services and technology partners.
Format: The format for each webinar will be:
- 7:45-8:00 am Pacific Time: sign-in, introduction of the format and 3 presenting companies
- 8:00-9:00 am PT: 20 minutes each for 3 companies consisting of 10-minute company presentations with 10 minutes of responses to questions submitted via the chat function
- 9:00-9:30 am PT: separate break-out rooms for each of the three companies for more intimate discussion (can extend to 10 am PT if there is sufficient interest)
Attendees: Anyone interested in connecting with innovative BlueTech SMEs! The audience each month will likely include representatives of academia, accelerators, clusters, companies, distributors, government agencies, incubators, investors, management candidates, military, service providers and others. Each webinar participant MUST sign in with name and contact details which will be available to TMA BlueTech and to the presenting companies.
Sponsors: TMA BlueTech is a proud member of the BlueTech Cluster Alliance (BTCA) with 10 leading BlueTech clusters in 8 countries, which will help source companies and support the webinar series. We look forward to other organizations becoming co-sponsors, as well.
- Registration is free, however, you must register in advance with contact details to participate.
- By registering for this event you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: TMA BlueTech, 4420 Hotel Circle Ct., Suite 215, San Diego, CA, 92108-3423, US, http://www.tmabluetech.org. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.
- By registering for this event, you are consenting for TMA BlueTech to add you to its database, to share your contact details with the presenting companies in the webinar and – if deemed appropriate by TMA BlueTech – with BlueTech Global Connect partners and sponsors. If you do not wish to have your information shared, please do not register.